Hospital performance can be characterized by an increasingly broad array of quality measures. The proliferation of these quality measures has given patients, policymakers and health care providers insight into many different domains of hospital quality, including patient experience, safety, care processes, and outcomes, such as mortality and readmission rates. However, the breadth of available quality measures makes it challenging to profile an individual hospital’s performance and to understand how it compares with others. There are several use cases where business intelligence can add value and improve healthcare data analysis processes for Hospitals. The bottleneck of your organization may be uncovered with the use of the proper data analytics tools. Hospitals has been stymied by data challenges and barriers, contributing to high costs of care, low patient and provider satisfaction, and a fragmented care continuum.
Careeva can overcome your data challenges and build a modern data strategy by:
- Understanding the data value chain and how it creates the framework for trusted data
- Exploring each component of the chain and its individual complexities
- Seeing how a single platform solution for data management, analytics, and business insights empowers a better healthcare future.
- Get better patient engagement by using mobile platform.
Careeva’s claims data and analytics platform empower you to:
- Segment data by ICD-10 code, CPT/HCPCS code, or DRG Code, and then view a breakdown of which procedures and diagnoses facilities conduct the most.
- Analyze referral patterns from physicians, hospitals, and other facilities over specific time periods.
- Review the percentage of total charges, primary diagnoses, and the average charges per claim for specific ICD-10 codes.
- Identify opportunities to introduce new drugs to a specific market, target facilities in need of medical equipment or supplies, and launch clinical trials.
- Rate provider’s performance and monitor their growth by overcoming patient engagement challenges
- CMS Quality Measures
- Diffusion Map Data
- Hospital Demographic Data
- Mapping Performance
- Patient Engagement
- Statistical Analysis
- Any Data Source & Risk Modeling
- Collaborative Analytics
- Data Interoperability
- Open Access
- Pay for Performance
- Population Health
- Quality Measures & Benchmarks
- Clinical Analytics & Decision Support
- Financial Analytics
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Member Engagement
- Patient Reported Outcomes
- Social Determinants of health