Big data and predictive analytics have immense potential to improve risk stratification, particularly in data-rich fields like oncology. Careeva’s oncology data platform characterizes evidence-based use cases of predictive analytics in oncology into three distinct fields: (1) population health management, (2) radiomics, and (3) pathology. Our oncology solution highlight promising future use cases of predictive analytics in clinical decision support and genomic risk stratification.
- In computational capacity and machine learning that will lead to well-publicized breakthroughs in clinical risk stratification.
- Our improving risk stratification models in oncology can push toward more patient-centric care.
- Our predictive analytics in population health management, radiomics, and pathology interpretation are potentially generalization in oncology practice.
- Our Predictive analytic tools can make inroads in routine clinical decision support and genomic risk stratification.
- We can help you in comprehensive data acquisition.